Delivery & Returns
Standard Delivery Policy
We will aim to process and ship all orders within 24 hours of receiving your order.
We provide standard Hermes shipping within the UK for £3.50, meaning your ThreeDots will be at your door within 2-4 days. The cost for shipping and delivery (if required) is not included unless otherwise stated. You can see our Free Shipping Policy below, otherwise you will be informed of any additional costs at the Checkout page before it is added to the total price.
See the below information to find out when you qualify for free shipping! (Please note, we are currently only shipping within the UK).
Orders £30.00 and below: Standard £3.50 flat fee (including rates and taxes).
Orders £30.00 and above: Free shipping.
Should you need any further information regarding shipping please contact our customer service team via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 07842590046
Returns & Exchanges
Exercising your right to change your mind (Consumer Contracts Regulations 2013). For most products bought online you have a legal right to change your mind within 14 days and receive a refund.
When you don’t have the right to change your mind. You do not have a right to change your mind if you have unsealed our products once you’ve received them.
Returning products after ending the contract. If you end the contract for any reason after products have been dispatched to you or you have received them, you must return them to us. You must either post them back to us or (if they are not suitable for posting) allow us to collect them from you. If you are exercising your right to change your mind you must send off the goods within 14 days of telling us you wish to end the contract.
We will pay the costs of return:
- if the products are faulty or misdescribed;
- if you are ending the contract because we have told you of an upcoming change to the product or these terms, an error in pricing or description, a delay in delivery due to events outside our control or because you have a legal right to do so as a result of something we have done wrong.
- In all other circumstances (including where you are exercising your right to change your mind) you must pay the direct costs of return (which may include our direct costs to us for collection).
We will refund you the price you paid for the products including delivery costs, by the method you used for payment. However, we may make deductions from the price, as described below.
- Deductions from refunds if you are exercising your right to change your mind:
- We may reduce your refund of the price (excluding delivery costs) to reflect any reduction in the value of the goods, if this has been caused by your handling them in a way which would not be permitted in a shop. If we refund you the price paid before we are able to inspect the goods and later discover you have handled them in an unacceptable way, you must pay us an appropriate amount.
- The maximum refund for delivery costs will be the costs of delivery by the least expensive delivery method we offer.
- We will make any refunds due to you as soon as possible. If you are exercising your right to change your mind then, if we have not offered to collect goods, your refund will be made within 14 days from the day on which we receive the product back from you or, if earlier, the day on which you provide us with evidence that you have sent the product back to us. In all other cases, your refund will be made within 14 days of your telling us you have changed your mind.
We always try to give our customers the best service possible and therefore aim to provide the best shipping offerings we can!